A mobility plug-in for mass spectrometers which enables a high speed, pre-filtration stage for liquid and gas samples.
The Mobility Front End has been designed for users of MS in the search of greatest levels of selectivity or in applications where a quantitative measure of analyte cross section is needed.
Advantages and Features
- High resolution: 80 (peak voltage)
- Lowest limits of detection available (1ppq for TNT)
- Compelling advantages for the analysis of polymers (specially at moderate and high molecular masses) and bio-molecules (true linear mobility delivered).
- Reduced sampling time due to higher sensitivity.
- Accomplishment of measurements in real time (seconds to minutes depending on the application).
- Complex samples can be thoroughly analyzed (including discovery mode) through a 2D mass-mobility analysis.
- High versatility: the Front End can be disassembled at any time and leave the MS as a stand alone.
- Plug in/out to/from your MS in 5 minutes.
- Robust, highly engineered construction, featuring mirror polishing, micro-slots and full thermal control for the maximum standard of reliability.
- Full support and maintenance from SEADM.
- Ion mobility measured as sprayed at atmospheric pressure without any activation.
- And still at a fraction of the cost of commercial IMS-MS systems!!
Operational principle of the DMA.
Example of mobility-mass 2D analysis in a polymer application.
Applications and sectors
Upgrade your MS to tackle more and more challenging applications:
Medicine And Biology