SEADM’s Vapor Analysis System enables the analysis of complex gas samples at levels as low as 10 fg (mass) and 0.01 parts per quadrillion (10-17 atm) (concentration)
The system has been developed specifically for the vapor analysis research community, in search for excellence. It is built from a light, portable Sampler and an Analyzer for laboratory use.
Vapour Analysis System arquitecture
Features and advantages
- Lowest limits of detection available (examples: 0.01 ppq for RDX; < 0.1ppq for TNT )
- Optimum performance for continuous monitoring (process assessment, pollution control, etc.)
- Once an analysis method has been developed, semi-automatic operation can be implemented
- Reduced sampling time due to the very high sensitivity of the Analyzer
- Measurements are done in real time (seconds to minutes depending on the application)
- Complex samples can be thoroughly analyzed (including discovery mode) through a 2D mass-mobility analysis
Detection limit in pg for selected dioxins and furans obtained with SEADM’s vapor analysis system (using APPI ionization method and a AB Sciex 3200 QTrap MS) compared with the High resolution gas chromatography / High resolution mass spectrometry (HRGC/HRMS) method applied by The National Dioxin Air Monitoring Network (NDAMN, U.S.A.) in accordance to EPA Method 1613.
The unbeatable performance of SEADM’s system allows you to optimize your research in vapor analysis