Our Front End, coupled with your MS, makes the most advanced vapor analyzer in the market
Add a new capability to your MS within the vapor analysis field. Our front end basically includes a high volume sampler for off-line collection of vapors and an ionic mobility unit to add a new dimension to your spectrometry in vapor sensing. Just give us your MS and we will deliver you a complete system for vapor analysis, with reference values of sensitivity and selectivity at your fingertips.
Features and advantages
- Triple filter measurement technology (volatility by desorption-mobility-mass)
- Able to operate off-line (for atmospheric studies, for instance) or on-line.
- No specific chemical preparation of samples is required
- Lowest values of detection of the market. (As low as 0.01 parts per quadrillion for RDX explosive).
- And still at a relatively low cost compared to your MS!!
- Just contact us and check the interfaces available
Range of versions available
Next Table summarizes the basic DMA Front Ends for vapor analysis available from SEADM. Even further options are available, just call us and we will be glad to study a customized solution for you.
|Vapor Analysis system
|Vapor Analyzer Front End||Vapor Analyzer Front End Compact*||Vapor Analyzer Front End Basic*|
|High Volume Sampler
|Deconvolution software processing||YES||YES||NO||NO|
|Gas supply requirements||Already included||5.0 lpm||5.0 lpm||5.0 lpm|
|Fluid controls for DMA||Software-based||Software-based||Manual||Manual|
|Voltage controls (ion source and DMA)||Software-based||Software-based||Software-based||For SESI: manual
For DMA: voltage source of MS and its own software
|Heating and temperature control||YES
Manual (using PID controllers)
|Temperature control||Software-based||Software-based||Manual (using PID)||NO|
|Installation at customer premises||YES||YES||YES||Not necessary|
|Relative sensitivity vs. the complete equipment||1||1||1||1/70 for TNT|